The system is made up of a flexible conduit made of additive polypropylene (PP+) to increase durability, especially indicated to resolve old chimney renovation problems or for installations in highly irregularly sectioned ducts.
Material quality guarantees high resistance to acid condensation corrosion and temperature resistance up to 120°C. It is designed to be mounted on condensation or similar boilers. The range is completed by hard plastic elements equipped with screw connections with an internal gasket to lock the flexible conduit and couplings to switch from hard plastic (EVOLUTION PR) to flexible plastic (EVOLUTION PF) and to switch from a flexible plastic conduit to a steel one.
- Maximum working temperature 120°C
- Operation in depression or pressure up to 200 Pa.
- System not resistant to soot fire.
- Condensation resistant.
- Suited for gas or liquid fuelled devices.
- Installation in a duct made of grade "0" material (fire reaction).
- The system must be placed at least 20 mm away from combustible materials.
- CE markings as per EN 14471 standards.
- Highly practical and easy to install thanks to the high curve angles, cutting ease and reduced weight.
Available diameters (mm): 60 - 80 - 100 - 125
1- Hard plastic element equipped with screw connection and EPDM gasket.
2 - Flexible additive polypropylene conduit (PP+).
Please, enter your email to sign up for the free newsletter SFUMATURE of Wierer. You will be informed about the latest product innovations and industry regulations. SFUMATURE, all colors of smoke.